The Perfect Makeup Look For Summer

If you're anything like me, during the summer you get pretty lazy when it comes to your makeup routine. Its way too hot outside to apply layers of foundation on your face and it will just melt right off! I decided to walk you through the makeup look that I have been doing this summer that I have been LOVING. Its super simple and takes almost no time at all!



Also packaging is on point!
To start, I always prime my face using my Milk Makeup hydration stick and blur stick! These two products are amazing, the hydration stick especially is for the summer. It makes your skin feel instantly hydrated and its super cooling! Sometimes I will keep it in the fridge overnight so its extra cool and feels like you're basically rubbing an ice cube on your face. The blur stick blurs out all of your pores, making them appear smaller or even non existent. It is definitely one of my must-have products.




After I prep my skin for the makeup I move onto brows, and I just simply fill them in with the NYX tame and frame pomade. This product is a really good dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade! After I fill them in I just make sure that I clean them up with some concealer. (Such an important step I seriously recommend doing this if you don't already!) Having your brows filled in ties the whole look together, and I personally think it makes me look so much more put together as well.

 For eyes, I don't use a lot of eyeshadow for my everyday makeup, I only do when I'm really feeling it. Lately I have been loving the Laura Mercier eye color stick in rose gold. It adds the perfect amount of shimmer and its super easy to apply! You don't even need a brush, all you need to do is just swipe it on your eyelids. This is perfect if you are lazy during the summer like me. Then for lashes, I apply a couple layers of the Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced.

After the eyes are complete I move back to the face. I always do my eyes first just in case I mess up and have to start over, I don't completely ruin everything on my face as well. I start by applying my Milk Makeup Skin Tint in the shade fair. This is light weight and feels amazing on the skin! It is perfect for summer because it still gives you enough coverage, but it won't feel cakey on your face. It has a rollerball applicator which makes it simple to apply, and then all you have to do is blend it in with a beauty blender. (perfect for us lazy gals again.) When that is all blended in I go in with my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer. I conceal places that need more coverage like my under eyes, any blemishes, and etc.



 Now it is time to set my face! During the summer I do not like to use too much setting powder or else it will get cakey and heavy. I'll go in with my Beauty Bakerie powder in the banana shade and put some to set my under eyes, laugh lines, and anywhere else that usually gets oily throughout the day. I'll let it sit for a couple of seconds and then I'll brush it off. To make my face look nice and glowy, I go in with my absolute favorite product, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder. This stuff is amazing! It makes your skin look full of life, and it gives it a healthy and natural glow. I'll use a big fluffy brush and apply this all over my face.


 Once I am satisfied with how my face is set I go in with a little bit of bronzer to bring in more color to my face. Currently I have been using the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer. Not only does it smell amazing, but it gives me the perfect amount of bronze on my face.


Now my favorite part of the makeup look: highlighter! I usually switch up the highlighter I grab for everyday but my go to is the Becca Champagne Pop highlight. Its perfect for summer, and makes the skin look extra dewy. I like to spray my face with a setting spray or rose water spray before applying this to the high points of my face.  By doing this, it makes the highlight look more dewy, and you get more pigment out of it.

 Now for the finishing touches of the makeup look and we're almost done! I like to go in with my Pixi lower lash mascara, I feel like putting mascara on your lower lashes really makes your eyes pop! I also apply an inner corner highlight that I have been OBSESSED with, the Makeup Forever Star Lit Powder! It looks gorgeous and in my opinion it completes the look.

The lower lash mascara came in a set with a brow gel as well! 














And thats my everyday makeup look! I've been doing this look for pretty much the whole summer and I'm so in love with it. It only takes me about 20 minutes which is great because sometimes makeup looks can take me over an hour. Its super lightweight, dewy, and overall perfect for the summer time.

Whats your favorite makeup product for summer?



Comments

Popular Posts