Backpack Essentials for College

Hello! I hope everyone has had a great couple of weeks! Sorry that I haven't made a new post in a while, school has been picking up a lot lately! Anyways, I thought it would be the perfect time to show you guys what I carry in my backpack with me everyday. These are essentials that I NEED wherever I go throughout the day whether its going to classes, going to study, or etc.


Starting with my backpack I have a 'Svensk Ryggsac'. Its a Swedish bag and they look exactly like kankens but in my opinion it is so much better! Theres a separate laptop holder and enough pockets for me to put all of my things. Mine is black(but it is also available in other colors) and you can purchase one off of amazon! This is perfect if you are trying to be trendy on a budget.

Alright, my first essential that I carry with me is my laptop. I don't usually take notes on my laptop but it is nice to look at the professors power points on my own device since usually they go through them so fast! In college I probably use my laptop for 80% of the day so I like to have it with me. I have a 13-inch MacBook Pro and the pink case is from amazon!

Hydration is so important! I always try to carry a water bottle with me at all times - it can be hard I know but drinking water throughout the day is a must. I always carry around a reusable bottle like this marble one from swell. Its super cute and also keeps my water cold all day long which I absolutely love. Along with having water, I also like to carry snacks around with me incase I get hungry during classes.


The next essential I carry with me is sunglasses. I keep a simple pair in my bag so if the sun decides to be annoyingly bright one day and I forgot to wear sunglasses that day, I have an extra pair! I also have a few beauty items in there such as chapstick, extra hair ties, and a small rollerball perfume.

Earbuds and headphones are probably one of my most important essentials. When walking to class(especially my class that is a 20 minute walk away) I like to listen to music so the time goes by faster. I also love listening to music when I'm studying so I always keep some in my bag! Currently I have the AirPods from apple in there and I definitely recommend getting these if you are also listening to music wherever you go. Its so easy just to pop them in and you don't have to worry about a cord when you are walking or running.

Then lastly (and probably the most obvious) I carry my school supplies with me. The notebooks I carry with me depend on what classes I have that day, and I just switch them out accordingly. Everyday I have my calculator with me, pencils, pens, and of course I have my wallet with me as well!


What are your everyday college essentials?

Comments

Popular Posts